Thank you for your interest in my website. I am a licensed psychologist and my webpage will help you get to know about me and what my practice does. You will also learn about my orientation toward working with children, adolescents, and families and about my billing practices and the insurance I accept.
I enjoy working as a licensed psychologist and I invite you to learn more about me and how I might assist you and your family.
Lyle R. Cadenhead, PhD (Dr. C)
The following groups are held at the office:
- K - 3 Girls group Monday 4 pm (bi-weekly)
- 4 – 6 Girls group Monday 5 pm (bi-weekly)
- Boys Group for Kindergarten to Third Grade Boys
- Teen Group Thursdays 4:30 pm (weekly)
- Young adult group
- Parent Training and Support Group Tuesdays 9 am (bi-weekly)
- Mothers of Children with Chronic Health Issues Group
Please call the office at 713.942.2330 for more information or to enroll yourself or your child in one of the groups.